vMEyeCloud
#1 Keyword Rankings
Today
Top 10 Rankings
Today
Top 30 Rankings
Today
Top 100 Rankings
Today

Description

Based on Cloud Technology, which enables users to use mobile surveillance without difficult setting like port forwarding any more! You just need to plug the DVR or IPC, then register in XM Cloud Server then you can view the device via iOS devices.
Advanced Features:
1.Audio
2.remote playback
3.online alarm
4.auto play
5.video scale
6.frame type
7.priority type
other controling functions, User-friendly UI.
Hide.. Show more..

Screenshots

User Rating

1.7 out of 5

23 ratings in United States

5 star
2
4 star
0
3 star
3
2 star
2
1 star
16

Ratings History

Reviews

Junk

K,Lin on

Very junk

Not user friendly

Breakingthrones on

It works 10% of the time. The other 90% is spent waiting for it to load and fail.

Please update - last update 2016 !

zOoOoOoOM on

Please update the app Last update was 2016 and it always crashes now with ios13

Background

Oldtime player on

Does not run in the background

Does not even launch

nourybonury on

After opening in less than two seconds the app crashes

Not good

Woody Aaron on

Never worked well. Annoyed that this is the app my installer stuck me with.

Very buggy and glitchy!

Memphis Star on

Sometimes works, sometimes not.. depeneds on the mood I guess. Not impressed.

DP

Longdirtroad on

Please fix the app!! Waste of time!! If its not broke then don't fix it. Your enhancing is not working!! Just fix it so it works then leave it alone!!! Fix the app!!!!!!!!!! Why why why??? 96 hrs w/o cams!!!

Used to Play 8 cameras...

Chaorai3333 on

Been waiting for an Update.. This app now only connects 1 Camera at a time an for only seconds at that... Mostly any Cam "Fails to Connect." You could do A Lot better for your Security Cam Customers.... SMH. Months later still no Updates... DO NOT!! I Repeat, DO NOT BUY ELEC SEC CAMERAS.. This app is directly made for them and is NOT MAINTAINED.

Not working

kathytsai on

Had been working properly until I don't know when, it can't login now.

Store Rankings

Ranking History

App Ranking History not available yet

Category Rankings

Chart
Category
Rank
Top Paid
1
Top Paid
3
Top Paid
3
Top Paid
3
Top Paid
3

Keywords

Revenue and Downloads

Gain valuable insights into vMEyeCloud performance with our analytics. Sign up now to access downloads, revenue, and more.

App Info

Category
Business
Publisher
Guangzhou Kedi Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd.
Languages
English, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Russian
Recent version
1.3.4 (8 years ago )
Released on
Sep 12, 2012 (11 years ago )
Last updated
2 days ago