The CBS Sports App is everything a sports fan needs in one place. Get customized alerts based on your favorite teams, players and leagues, stream live games from CBS & Paramount+ and stay on top of the biggest news in the sports world. With the CBS Sports App, you’ll have the ability to watch NFL, UEFA Champions League, PGA Championship, SEC & Big Ten Football, the Masters, the NWSL, Concacaf Nations League, NCAA Basketball, WNBA and more—either free or via your existing TV provider.
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll get:
•The fastest app for scores and breaking news from all major sports, so you’re always the first to know
• Advanced gametrackers to follow your team when you don’t have the ability to watch the game
• CBS Sports HQ, a 24/7 free sports news & highlights network with onsite coverage from the biggest sports events
• CBS Sports Golazo Network, a 24/7 free soccer channel with live matches, exclusive studio shows like Morning Footy and Box 2 Box, news, highlights, documentaries and more
• Select free live events and games, including SEC football, The Masters, PGA Championship & PGA Tour, NCAA basketball, PGA Tour and more
• CBS & Paramount+ events including NFL, UEFA Champions League & Europa League, Big Ten football, Serie A, Concacaf Nations League, NWSL and more*
• Personalized sports news and video highlights from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes
• Breaking news from around the sports world, so you’re always up to date and never miss a moment
• Daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today & Fantasy Baseball Today, so you can get the edge in your league this season
• A 24/7 stream of CBS Sports Network including: NCAA football & basketball games, Scottish Premier League, NWSL, Professional Bull Riding, and studio shows like That Other Pregame Show, The Golazo Show, Inside College Football and Inside College Basketball
• Expert betting advice from SportsLine insiders via articles and live or on-demand video
*Available via login from your TV provider and/or Paramount+
Please note: The CBS Sports app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Your Privacy Choices: https://privacy.paramount.com/app-donotsell
California Notice: https://privacy.paramount.com/en/policy#additional-information-us-states
4.71 out of 5
in United States
Have enjoyed using this app as it always had a now frills viewing experience for scores. The added change of making the news panel the default opening screen has completely changed my opinion. To add to this the devs have also completely ruined the widget functionality by removing your favorite teams upcoming and current games being played that day. Will unfortunately be looking for another app as this one has been completely changed from the app I enjoyed. Seeing dev comments on other reviews also reveals they appear to have no plans to revert these changes. Do not recommend this app anymore
App hides scores from you
After multiple updates, it has become clear that the developer is moving you away from the scores tab at every opportunity. This change is user hostile and there is no way to stop it. If you want your score app to actually let you stay on the scores tab and not force you some place you don't want to be, try theScore app. It does the things the CBS Sports app used to do well but no longer does.
This company is ridiculous. There is no way to watch playoff of NWSL matches live.
I was watching Liv final at he same time!! Great game Kansas City!!!
NFL weekly schedule and statistics error
It would be nice if they added which teams had a bye that week. The NFL app has that feature.
The app has an error in a statistical category. It involves a QB’s average yards per pass. The stat should be total yards divided by completed passes. Right now it is total yards divided by attempted passes. This is incorrect.
Not a fan
App is okay for checking scores, but it opens to an NFL+ page that doesn’t show anything so you have to see more ads. The app opening to this every time actively makes me use it less.
1. Add F1 and NASCAR to scores tab
2. Remove the top score headlines after clicking on a scores tab
3. Remove some apps
Scores no longer show upon opening
As others have said, they ruined it by making News the default tab when you open the app with no way to change the default back to Scores. And if you read their responses to the other reviews, they don’t care either. They did it on purpose. Looking for a new scores app now..
Easy to navigate and access the information I’m looking for. 🥳
Opinion on App
This is a great app for keeping me up on the scores and placement while I am out and cannot access a game on TV or elsewhere.